Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blog #6

I have been to New York City four times and I will never forget the great experiences I’ve had. Every time I go to New York City it reminds me of my Aunt Sue because she used to live in New Jersey and when ever I would visit her in the summer we would go to New York for a day. We would always take the train into the city because driving around trying to find a parking spot was too hectic due to all the traffic. While in the city, I can remember the different tastes, smells, sights and sounds. Every where you go there is something to look at. I always liked to just sit down and watch the different people converse and walk around. There are so many different styles and looks. Not only the people, but I loved looking at the skyscrapers and the city view from the Brooklyn Bridge. Being in New York City is definitely a culture shock. You are constantly hearing the sounds of people speaking different languages, the honking of people’s horns, music, sirens, street entertainers, etc. On top of that there is the fresh smell of food from the restaurants near by and vendors on the street. I will never forget the taste of the Italian food from Little Italy at Pellegrino’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment