Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blog #7

To finish this mini-ethnography, I plan on scheduling specific days to work on it, so I don’t wait until the last minute. Right now, I feel like I am behind schedule. I have not interviewed, surveyed, or observed my field site yet. I have done research on the Internet and that is about all. I must say I got quite frustrated in doing this because of how little information I found. Ever since then, I haven’t worked on it. My topic is so specific and I am starting to feel like I should have gone another approach to my topic, but I am not exactly sure what that would be or how I would go about that. Right now, I just think that my procrastination is getting to the best of me. I am hoping after I visit my field site this weekend I will have plenty of observations and reflections to go off of to start my mini-ethnography. Once I observe the buffet this weekend, my next step is to conduct a survey for some of the employees to fill out. After that, comes the interviewing of some of the employees. I am very aware of the schedule and what is going to be due in the near future. The only problem I have is with the annotated bibliography coming up. We are suppose to find at least eight to ten sources plus some more, but honestly I can’t even find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment